First, a vacation pic. Insert dream home here:
I might never come home.
Ok, I’ve got to update you on all the participants in the “I’m a Celebrity Look-Alike” blog hop. I’ve been loving all the posts. Who knew so many bloggers have celebrity doppelgangers?
- Tonya at Letters for Lucas is a dead ringer for Sigourney Weaver. Well, I actually think Tonya’s hotter. See for yourself.
- Natalie at Mommy of a Monster showed us how changing her hair color totally transformed her into Christa Miller from Cougartown!
- If Sarah Jessica Parker and Renee Zellweger had a love child, then Laura from Semper Fi Momma is it.
- She doesn’t pose in a whipped cream bikini, but Rachael from Rock on Mommies is hot enough to be Ali Larter’s double.
- Erin from My Little Miracles doesn’t think she looks like Natalie Wood, but everyone else (including me!) sure does.
- Bruna from Bees with Honey is an exotic Shannon Doherty. Meow!
- I had to crack up when Carrie from The Sweetest posted high school pics of herself looking like Axel Rose.
- Colie from The Colie Chronicles keeps getting compared to celebrities with hot racks. Must be nice.
- Check out Adrienne from Right Here, Right Now looking just like Mischa Barton. Pre-nervous breakdown, obvs.
- Dana from Really, What Were We Thinking? has a whole house full of celebrity look-alikes!
- Finally, if I had to award one blogger with have the closest resemblance to a celebrity it would be Mrs. Wonder from Sunshine Wonderland. She looks EXACTLY like Christina Ricci. It’s eerie.