1. People who push crosswalk or elevator buttons over and over and over and over and over….
2. Emails written in ALL CAPS.
3. Being tickled.
4. Platform flip flops.
5. Drivers who don’t use their blinkers.
6. Waiting for the person in front of you to write a check at the grocery store.
7. Improper usage of “Your” and “You’re”.
8. The sheets not being tucked in at the foot of the bed.
9. An intentionally vague Facebook status update that prompts friends to ask what is going on and may possibly be a cry for help- otherwise known as “Vaguebooking“.
10. Teenagers in general.